Blue Heron Ranch barn has 10 "12 x12" stalls, 1 "20 x 14" foaling stall with paddock, and 3 "12 x 14" stalls with paddock. All stalls are rubber matted and have automatic watering. Stall doors are steel sliding gossip doors. Barn isle-way has 6 ceiling fans and each stall has an individual fan. We provide a tack room for boarders to store their saddles and tack. For boarders who want to work their horses or take lessons, we have a lighted sand arena adjacent to the barn. Owners live on the premises and see the horses everyday to ensure they are given the best care.
Full Board $475 per month
- Daily grain & hay twice a day (horses are fed a 12% pellet grain and T & A hay)
- Daily stall cleanings
- Blanketing when necessary
- Daily turnout (can provide night turnout also)
- Use of wash racks, arena, tack room and barn area
Partial Board $350 per month
- Includes everything in full board
- Customer provides their own feed and hay (we will feed AM & PM)
Stall Rental $175 per month
- AM and PM feeding is included
- Customer is responsible for the care, turn out, shavings & cleaning of stall for their horse
All boarders may use and have access to the wash racks, use of the cross ties, riding arena, pasture, tack room and barn area.If your horse has any special needs, accommodations can be made.
Since we are so close to Calder Race Track and Pompano Harness Track, we can make accommodations for your horse to spend time at our barn during a rest period or lay-up. Transportation is available to and from the tracks for an additional cost.
Below is a picture of the fully enclosed green pasture surrounding the palm tree-lined lake, stocked full with bass and tilapia. A horse’s paradise!